2+1 Apartment in Yeni Bogazici

  • £229900
  • Apartment 2+1
  • Property type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 1
  • Bath
  • 59


Property ID: NEO-100
  • Apartment 2+1
  • Property type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 1
  • Bath
  • 59


2+1 Apartment, total area of 59 sq.m. with a terrace and a 30 sq.m. garden, in the new residential complex “Neo Residence”.

We present to your attention a project in the Yeni Bogazici area.


The “Neo Residence” project is located just a few minutes’ walk from the sea in one of the most beautiful regions of the island, which is rich in natural beauty and cultural heritage! Yeni Bogazici is famous for its sandy coastline and beaches, developed infrastructure, and accessibility to the center of Famagusta, historical sites, museums, as well as hotels and casinos! The complex consists of 40 apartments with a closed private territory, allowing you to enjoy the tranquility, greet the sunrises by the sea, and watch the sunsets with a view of the mountains!


The complex has a rich infrastructure:

  • Open swimming pool;
  • Children’s playground;
  • Gym;
  • Hammam and sauna;
  • SPA center;
  • Cafe;
  • Autonomous generator;
  • Private parking spaces;
  • Management company;
  • 24/7 security and surveillance.


Construction began in 2023. The completion of construction is January 2025.


The down payment is 40%, and there is interest-free installment for the remaining 60% until the keys are received.


If you are interested in this application, please contact our manager and receive detailed information with photos/videos of this project.


  • City Yeni Bogazici


Updated on June 7, 2024 at 12:36 pm
  • Property ID: NEO-100
  • Price: £229900
  • Property size: 59 m²
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bath: 1
  • Garage size: 2
  • Property type: Apartment 2+1
  • Terrace: 30

Floor plans





Contact Information

View Listings

Property Inquiry

Similar properties

Compare listings

Mikhail Yukharin
  • Mikhail Yukharin

Не знайшли відповідний варіант?

Залиште свої контактні дані, і наші фахівці безкоштовно проконсультують вас!

В подарунок ви отримаєте підбірку найкращих обʼєктів!


Uygun bir seçenek bulamadınız mı?

İletişim bilgilerinizi doldurun ve satış elemanlarımız size ÜCRETSİZ danışmanlık sunacak!

Hediye olarak kampanyalı projelerimizin katalogundan faydalanıyorsunuz!

Couldn’t find a suitable option?

Leave your contact information and our sales managers will consult you for FREE!

As a gift, you will get a list of best properties to invest.

Не нашли подходящий вариант?

Оставьте свои контактные данные и наши специалисты проконсультируют вас БЕСПЛАТНО!

В подарок вы получите подборку горячих объектов!


Price in 2020:

49 900 £

Object type:


Total area:

42 м²


A grandiose residential complex located on the seaside, just 500 meters away from the popular Long Beach. The territory of the complex amazes with its scale and diversity, inside you can find everything: from shops and restaurants to SPA and private schools.

The total cost of the studio at the end of 2022 is 120,000 £.

The total investment growth is 240% over 2 years, which is equivalent to 70,100 £ in monetary terms.

Дякую, ваша заявка відправлена

Teşekkür ederiz, başvurunuz gönderildi

Thank you, your application has been sent

Спасибо, ваша заявка отправлена

ankara escort çankaya escort çankaya escort escort bayan çankaya istanbul rus escort eryaman escort ankara escort kızılay escort istanbul escort ankara escort ankara escort escort ankara istanbul rus Escort atasehir Escort beylikduzu Escort Ankara Escort malatya Escort kuşadası Escort gaziantep Escort izmir Escort