Penthouse apartment 1+1 in the Tatlisu area.

  • £249950
  • Apartment 1+1
  • Property type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 2
  • Baths
  • 52


Property ID: MB-102
  • Apartment 1+1
  • Property type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 2
  • Baths
  • 52


Penthouse apartment 1+1, total area 52 sq.m., balcony 10 sq.m., and a rooftop terrace of 25 sq.m. in the new phase of the residential project “Malibu.”


We present to you the new phase of the popular residential complex “Malibu.”


Discover a unique lifestyle in the “Malibu” residential complex, ideally located in the popular Tatlisu area. Here, in close proximity, you’ll find urban infrastructure, educational institutions, and everything you need for your comfortable living.


The new phase of the complex offers a unique opportunity to acquire property among 30 apartments with sea and mountain views. Studios and 1+1 apartments are already sold and delight their new owners. Spacious 1+1 and 2+1 penthouses with extensive rooftop terraces, offering breathtaking sea and mountain panoramas, are still available.


Choose the quality of life in “Malibu.” Your home, your satisfaction, your life in harmony with nature and urban comfort.


Complex and apartment amenities:

  • Close proximity to the beach;
  • SPA and Fitness Center;
  • Restaurant;
  • High-quality finishing and modern design;
  • Underfloor heating in bathrooms;
  • Built-in kitchen;
  • Swimming pools;
  • Landscape design;
  • Car rental.


Construction start – December 2023.

Construction completion – December 2025.


First payment 35%, remaining 65% in interest-free installments for 3 years!

If you are interested in this offer, contact our manager and receive detailed information with photos/videos of this project.

  • City Tatlisu


Updated on July 4, 2024 at 1:46 pm
  • Property ID: MB-102
  • Price: £249950
  • Property size: 52 m²
  • Bedroom: 1
  • Baths: 2
  • Garage size: 2
  • Property type: Apartment 1+1
  • Terrace: 25 + 10

Floor plans





Contact Information

View Listings

Property Inquiry

Similar properties

Compare listings

Mikhail Yukharin
  • Mikhail Yukharin

Не знайшли відповідний варіант?

Залиште свої контактні дані, і наші фахівці безкоштовно проконсультують вас!

В подарунок ви отримаєте підбірку найкращих обʼєктів!


Uygun bir seçenek bulamadınız mı?

İletişim bilgilerinizi doldurun ve satış elemanlarımız size ÜCRETSİZ danışmanlık sunacak!

Hediye olarak kampanyalı projelerimizin katalogundan faydalanıyorsunuz!

Couldn’t find a suitable option?

Leave your contact information and our sales managers will consult you for FREE!

As a gift, you will get a list of best properties to invest.

Не нашли подходящий вариант?

Оставьте свои контактные данные и наши специалисты проконсультируют вас БЕСПЛАТНО!

В подарок вы получите подборку горячих объектов!


Price in 2020:

49 900 £

Object type:


Total area:

42 м²


A grandiose residential complex located on the seaside, just 500 meters away from the popular Long Beach. The territory of the complex amazes with its scale and diversity, inside you can find everything: from shops and restaurants to SPA and private schools.

The total cost of the studio at the end of 2022 is 120,000 £.

The total investment growth is 240% over 2 years, which is equivalent to 70,100 £ in monetary terms.

Дякую, ваша заявка відправлена

Teşekkür ederiz, başvurunuz gönderildi

Thank you, your application has been sent

Спасибо, ваша заявка отправлена

ankara escort çankaya escort çankaya escort escort bayan çankaya istanbul rus escort eryaman escort ankara escort kızılay escort istanbul escort ankara escort ankara escort escort ankara istanbul rus Escort atasehir Escort beylikduzu Escort Ankara Escort malatya Escort kuşadası Escort gaziantep Escort izmir Escort