Penthouse apartment 1+1 located in the Yeni Bogazici district

  • £149000
Yeni Bogazici
  • Apartment 1+1
  • Property type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bath
  • 66


Property ID: OR-103
  • Apartment 1+1
  • Property type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bath
  • 66


Penthouse apartment 1+1, total area of 66 sq.m. with a balcony of 21 sq.m. and a rooftop terrace of 66 sq.m., in the new residential complex «ORCHARD».


We present to your attention a new project in the Yeni Bogazici area.


The residential complex ORCHARD blends seamlessly into the tranquil and picturesque surroundings of Yeni Bogazici, providing you the opportunity to enjoy countryside living to perfection. At the same time, it is in close proximity to all necessary infrastructure, ensuring convenience and accessibility to city life.


Immersing yourself in scenic landscapes and enjoying incredible sea sunrises becomes a reality in Yeni Bogazici. Just 900 meters from your home, sandy beaches stretch out with crystal-clear sea and well-developed infrastructure.


The complex boasts rich infrastructure:

  • Indoor and outdoor pools;
  • Playground for children;
  • Children’s pool;
  • Fitness center;
  • Tennis court;
  • Restaurants and bars;
  • Children’s club at the restaurant;
  • Supermarket;
  • Beach volleyball court;
  • Park area for walks and picnics;
  • BBQ area.

Distances to key locations:

  • 1 km to the sandy beach;
  • 8 km to Famagusta (city center);
  • 6 km to medical facilities;
  • 6 km to Eastern Mediterranean University;
  • 2 km to the school and kindergarten of the Middle East University;
  • 4 km to the ruins of the ancient city of Salamis;
  • 40 km to Ercan Airport.


Construction begins in 2023.

Construction completion in December 2025.


Initial payment of 40%, the remaining 60% in installments without interest until the receipt of keys!


If you are interested in this development, contact our manager and receive detailed information with photos/videos of this project.

  • City Yeni Bogazici


Updated on December 24, 2023 at 1:37 pm
  • Property ID: OR-103
  • Price: £149000
  • Property size: 66 m²
  • Bedroom: 1
  • Bath: 1
  • Garage size: 2
  • Property type: Apartment 1+1
  • Terrace: 66

Floor plans



Contact Information

View Listings

Property Inquiry

Similar properties

Compare listings

Mikhail Yukharin
  • Mikhail Yukharin

Не знайшли відповідний варіант?

Залиште свої контактні дані, і наші фахівці безкоштовно проконсультують вас!

В подарунок ви отримаєте підбірку найкращих обʼєктів!


Uygun bir seçenek bulamadınız mı?

İletişim bilgilerinizi doldurun ve satış elemanlarımız size ÜCRETSİZ danışmanlık sunacak!

Hediye olarak kampanyalı projelerimizin katalogundan faydalanıyorsunuz!

Couldn’t find a suitable option?

Leave your contact information and our sales managers will consult you for FREE!

As a gift, you will get a list of best properties to invest.

Не нашли подходящий вариант?

Оставьте свои контактные данные и наши специалисты проконсультируют вас БЕСПЛАТНО!

В подарок вы получите подборку горячих объектов!


Price in 2020:

49 900 £

Object type:


Total area:

42 м²


A grandiose residential complex located on the seaside, just 500 meters away from the popular Long Beach. The territory of the complex amazes with its scale and diversity, inside you can find everything: from shops and restaurants to SPA and private schools.

The total cost of the studio at the end of 2022 is 120,000 £.

The total investment growth is 240% over 2 years, which is equivalent to 70,100 £ in monetary terms.

Дякую, ваша заявка відправлена

Teşekkür ederiz, başvurunuz gönderildi

Thank you, your application has been sent

Спасибо, ваша заявка отправлена

ankara escort çankaya escort çankaya escort escort bayan çankaya istanbul rus escort eryaman escort ankara escort kızılay escort istanbul escort ankara escort ankara escort escort ankara istanbul rus Escort atasehir Escort beylikduzu Escort Ankara Escort malatya Escort kuşadası Escort gaziantep Escort izmir Escort