- About us
- Real Estate
- About Northern Cyprus
2+1 apartment with a total area of 70 sq.m. and a 50 sq.m. terrace in the new residential complex “MOUNTAIN HILL.”
We are pleased to present the new under-construction residential complex “MOUNTAIN HILL” in the popular Alsancak district.
The Alsancak area is known for its traditional Cypriot atmosphere, stunning views of the mountains and the sea. Beautiful rocky shores and magnificent sandy beaches make Alsancak attractive for both vacation and permanent residence.
This complex is located 10 km from Kyrenia with all the necessary infrastructure and only 3 km from the seaside in the Kyrenia mountains, allowing you to enjoy the unparalleled fresh mountain air, with mesmerizing panoramic views of the sea and mountains that will leave you in awe.
Just a 15-minute walk away, you’ll find an English college, offering an excellent option for providing your children with an English education.
MOUNTAIN HILL is an excellent choice for those who want to provide their children with an English education and for entertainment enthusiasts, as there are casinos, nightclubs, golf clubs, and much more to enjoy.
The complex includes the following infrastructure:
The complex will consist of two two-story blocks with 1+1 apartments, 2+1 apartments, and duplexes.
Construction begins in July 2023.
Construction is expected to be completed by July 2025.
The initial down payment is 30%, with the remaining 70% available through a 2-year installment plan.
If you are interested in this property, please contact our manager for detailed information, including photos and videos of this project.
A grandiose residential complex located on the seaside, just 500 meters away from the popular Long Beach. The territory of the complex amazes with its scale and diversity, inside you can find everything: from shops and restaurants to SPA and private schools.
The total investment growth is 240% over 2 years, which is equivalent to 70,100 £ in monetary terms.
Грандиозный жилой комплекс на берегу моря и всего в 500 метрах от популярного пляжа ЛонгБич.
Территория комплекса удивляет своими масштабами и разнообразием, внутри можно найти все: от магазинов и ресторанов, до СПА и частных школ.
Общий прирост инвестиций 240% за 2 года, что в денежном эквиваленте 70 100 £.