4+1 Villa in the Ozankoy area

  • £575000
  • villa 4+1
  • Property type
  • 4
  • Bedrooms
  • 4
  • Baths
  • 305


Property ID: HV-101
  • villa 4+1
  • Property type
  • 4
  • Bedrooms
  • 4
  • Baths
  • 305


4+1 Villa, total area of 305 sq.m. with a private pool of 32 sq.m. and a plot of land of 525 sq.m., in the new private complex “The Hive.”


We present to your attention a new premium project in the Ozankoy area.


Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of unique Cypriot heritage in the traditional village of Ozankoy. With its narrow streets, historic buildings, and modern villas, Ozankoy is an oasis of tranquility without high-rise development. Located just five kilometers east of Kyrenia, Ozankoy attracts attention with its beauty, panoramic views, and a peaceful environment. This small village has become an ideal place for comfortable living, attracting many foreign residents and creating a unique multicultural community. Ozankoy is not just a place to live; it is an immersion into a unique blend of tradition and modernity, where everyone can enjoy the richness of Cypriot history surrounded by natural beauty and the comfort of modern lifestyle.


The complex consists of a total of 8 villas, 4 type A villas, and 4 type B villas. All villas have private pools, landscaped design, and a barbecue with a garden kitchen!


The complex has several advantages:

  • All villas have sea views;
  • English schools are just 0.5 km away;
  • The sea and a Blue Flag sandy beach are 1 km away;
  • Restaurants, bars, and markets are within 0.5 km;
  • After the villas are completed, the price will increase by 25-30%;
  • Property management for long-term rent;
  • Permission for resale at any time.


Construction begins in December 2022.

Construction completion in August 2024.


Initial payment of 35%, the remaining 65% in installments until the keys are received!


If you are interested in this development, contact our manager and receive detailed information with photos/videos of this project.

  • City Ozankoy


Updated on December 18, 2023 at 12:02 pm
  • Property ID: HV-101
  • Price: £575000
  • Property size: 305 m²
  • Land area: 525 m²
  • Bedrooms: 4
  • Baths: 4
  • Garage size: 2
  • Property type: villa 4+1

Floor plans



Contact Information

View Listings

Property Inquiry

Similar properties

Compare listings

Mikhail Yukharin
  • Mikhail Yukharin

Не знайшли відповідний варіант?

Залиште свої контактні дані, і наші фахівці безкоштовно проконсультують вас!

В подарунок ви отримаєте підбірку найкращих обʼєктів!


Uygun bir seçenek bulamadınız mı?

İletişim bilgilerinizi doldurun ve satış elemanlarımız size ÜCRETSİZ danışmanlık sunacak!

Hediye olarak kampanyalı projelerimizin katalogundan faydalanıyorsunuz!

Couldn’t find a suitable option?

Leave your contact information and our sales managers will consult you for FREE!

As a gift, you will get a list of best properties to invest.

Не нашли подходящий вариант?

Оставьте свои контактные данные и наши специалисты проконсультируют вас БЕСПЛАТНО!

В подарок вы получите подборку горячих объектов!


Price in 2020:

49 900 £

Object type:


Total area:

42 м²


A grandiose residential complex located on the seaside, just 500 meters away from the popular Long Beach. The territory of the complex amazes with its scale and diversity, inside you can find everything: from shops and restaurants to SPA and private schools.

The total cost of the studio at the end of 2022 is 120,000 £.

The total investment growth is 240% over 2 years, which is equivalent to 70,100 £ in monetary terms.

Дякую, ваша заявка відправлена

Teşekkür ederiz, başvurunuz gönderildi

Thank you, your application has been sent

Спасибо, ваша заявка отправлена

ankara escort çankaya escort çankaya escort escort bayan çankaya istanbul rus escort eryaman escort ankara escort kızılay escort istanbul escort ankara escort ankara escort escort ankara istanbul rus Escort atasehir Escort beylikduzu Escort Ankara Escort malatya Escort kuşadası Escort gaziantep Escort izmir Escort