Studio apartment in the Tatlisu district

  • £148500
  • Studio
  • Property type
  • 0
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bath
  • 35


Property ID: HH-101
  • Studio
  • Property type
  • 0
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bath
  • 35


Studio apartment, total area of 35 sq. m. with an 8 sq. m. balcony in the new residential complex “Hawaii Homes.”


We present to your attention the continuation of the well-known premium complex in the Tatlisu area.


Discover the perfect place to live at Hawaii Homes – your oasis in the green Tatlısu district. Here, you will immerse yourself in the atmosphere of luxurious views and landscapes that will become an integral part of your daily experience. The unique residential complex offers infrastructure inspired by the islands of the Pacific Ocean, creating an atmosphere of comfort and harmony. Just 400 meters from your home, the doors to the pristine sea and beach open – everything you need for a fulfilling life and unforgettable leisure. Welcome to a world of tranquility and serenity – welcome to Hawaii Homes.


Complex infrastructure:

  • Outdoor pools;
  • Pool shaped like an artificial river;
  • SPA, sauna, and hammam;
  • Fitness center;
  • Restaurants;
  • Poolside bar;
  • Walking areas with landscaping and landscape design;
  • Property management company;
  • Car rental;
  • ATM and shops;
  • Shuttle service between the developer’s complexes.


Construction start – 01.2024.

Construction completion – 12.2025.


Initial payment 35%, the remaining 65% in installments without interest until the receipt of keys!


If you are interested in this development, contact our manager and receive detailed information with photos/videos of this project.

  • City Tatlisu


Updated on December 25, 2023 at 12:03 pm
  • Property ID: HH-101
  • Price: £148500
  • Property size: 35 m²
  • Bedroom: 0
  • Bath: 1
  • Garage size: 1
  • Property type: Studio
  • Terrace: 8

Floor plans



Contact Information

View Listings

Property Inquiry

Similar properties

Compare listings

Mikhail Yukharin
  • Mikhail Yukharin

Не знайшли відповідний варіант?

Залиште свої контактні дані, і наші фахівці безкоштовно проконсультують вас!

В подарунок ви отримаєте підбірку найкращих обʼєктів!


Uygun bir seçenek bulamadınız mı?

İletişim bilgilerinizi doldurun ve satış elemanlarımız size ÜCRETSİZ danışmanlık sunacak!

Hediye olarak kampanyalı projelerimizin katalogundan faydalanıyorsunuz!

Couldn’t find a suitable option?

Leave your contact information and our sales managers will consult you for FREE!

As a gift, you will get a list of best properties to invest.

Не нашли подходящий вариант?

Оставьте свои контактные данные и наши специалисты проконсультируют вас БЕСПЛАТНО!

В подарок вы получите подборку горячих объектов!


Price in 2020:

49 900 £

Object type:


Total area:

42 м²


A grandiose residential complex located on the seaside, just 500 meters away from the popular Long Beach. The territory of the complex amazes with its scale and diversity, inside you can find everything: from shops and restaurants to SPA and private schools.

The total cost of the studio at the end of 2022 is 120,000 £.

The total investment growth is 240% over 2 years, which is equivalent to 70,100 £ in monetary terms.

Дякую, ваша заявка відправлена

Teşekkür ederiz, başvurunuz gönderildi

Thank you, your application has been sent

Спасибо, ваша заявка отправлена

ankara escort çankaya escort çankaya escort escort bayan çankaya istanbul rus escort eryaman escort ankara escort kızılay escort istanbul escort ankara escort ankara escort escort ankara istanbul rus Escort atasehir Escort beylikduzu Escort Ankara Escort malatya Escort kuşadası Escort gaziantep Escort izmir Escort