The 3+1 duplex apartment is located in the Otukendistrict

  • £299000
  • Apartment 3+1
  • Property type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Baths
  • 130


Property ID: EL1-103
  • Apartment 3+1
  • Property type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Baths
  • 130


The apartment is a 3+1 duplex, with a total area of 130 square meters, including a 24 square meter balcony and a 70 square meter rooftop terrace, located in the new residential complex “ELYSIUM”.


We present to your attention a project in the Otuken area.


Open the doors to a flawless lifestyle with the ELYSIUM project in the picturesque Otukent area. Just 850 meters from the famous Long Beach and the Pera Beach Club, you can enjoy the turquoise waves of the Mediterranean Sea and a variety of entertainment just a 2-minute drive or 15-minute walk away. Here, the tranquility of nature is combined with the conveniences of urban life, providing the perfect balance for your perfect vacation.


The residential complex offers the following types of units: studios, 1+1 apartments, 2+1, 3+1 apartments, and 3+1 villas.


The complex has a rich infrastructure:

– Several outdoor pools;

– Children’s pool with water slides;

– Green walking areas and umbrellas around the pools;

– Sauna and Turkish bath;

– Indoor heated pool;

– Children’s playgrounds;

– Grocery stores;

– Standby generator;


Complex accessibility:

– Long Beach – 850m;

– International College – 7 km;

– EMU University – 9 km;

– Iskele city infrastructure – 5 km;

– Famagusta city infrastructure – 10 km;

– Larnaca Airport – 65 km;

– Ercan Airport – 35 km.


Construction started in 2023.

Construction completion in November 2025.


The initial payment is 40%, and there is an interest-free installment plan for the remaining 60% until the keys are received.


If you are interested in this project, please contact our manager to receive detailed information with photos/videos of this project.

  • City Otuken


Updated on February 24, 2024 at 11:15 am
  • Property ID: EL1-103
  • Price: £299000
  • Property size: 130 m²
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Baths: 2
  • Garage size: 2
  • Property type: Apartment 3+1
  • Terrace: 70 + 24

Floor plans



Contact Information

View Listings

Property Inquiry

Similar properties

Compare listings

Mikhail Yukharin
  • Mikhail Yukharin

Не знайшли відповідний варіант?

Залиште свої контактні дані, і наші фахівці безкоштовно проконсультують вас!

В подарунок ви отримаєте підбірку найкращих обʼєктів!


Uygun bir seçenek bulamadınız mı?

İletişim bilgilerinizi doldurun ve satış elemanlarımız size ÜCRETSİZ danışmanlık sunacak!

Hediye olarak kampanyalı projelerimizin katalogundan faydalanıyorsunuz!

Couldn’t find a suitable option?

Leave your contact information and our sales managers will consult you for FREE!

As a gift, you will get a list of best properties to invest.

Не нашли подходящий вариант?

Оставьте свои контактные данные и наши специалисты проконсультируют вас БЕСПЛАТНО!

В подарок вы получите подборку горячих объектов!


Price in 2020:

49 900 £

Object type:


Total area:

42 м²


A grandiose residential complex located on the seaside, just 500 meters away from the popular Long Beach. The territory of the complex amazes with its scale and diversity, inside you can find everything: from shops and restaurants to SPA and private schools.

The total cost of the studio at the end of 2022 is 120,000 £.

The total investment growth is 240% over 2 years, which is equivalent to 70,100 £ in monetary terms.

Дякую, ваша заявка відправлена

Teşekkür ederiz, başvurunuz gönderildi

Thank you, your application has been sent

Спасибо, ваша заявка отправлена

ankara escort çankaya escort çankaya escort escort bayan çankaya istanbul rus escort eryaman escort ankara escort kızılay escort istanbul escort ankara escort ankara escort escort ankara istanbul rus Escort atasehir Escort beylikduzu Escort Ankara Escort malatya Escort kuşadası Escort gaziantep Escort izmir Escort