The studio is located in the Guzelyurt area

  • £77500
  • Studio
  • Property type
  • 0
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bath
  • 30


Property ID: MHT-101
  • Studio
  • Property type
  • 0
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bath
  • 30


Studio apartment with a total area of ​​30 sq.m. and a 2.8 sq.m. balcony, in a new residential complex on the first coastline “MANHATTAN”.


We present to your attention a new project in the Guzelyurt area.


The MANHATTAN project is located on the seafront in the Morphou Bay in the popular and rapidly developing Guzelyurt area, which is the greenest area of ​​Northern Cyprus and is often referred to as a “citrus paradise”. The complex is located on a beautiful beach, just a few minutes from the center of Guzelyurt, where you will find all the necessary modern infrastructure and educational institutions.


The project is situated on the first coastline and has direct access to the complex’s beach, while the 36 km coastline has already gained popularity in Northern Cyprus!


The complex has the following infrastructure:

  • Panoramic pools surrounding the houses;
  • Pool access from the terraces of the ground floors;
  • Avenue of stars for planned visits by world celebrities;
  • Direct access to the beach from the complex territory;
  • Greenhouses for your own garden;
  • Restaurants and bars;
  • Covered parking spaces;
  • Over 35 infrastructure elements, for any questions;


Construction starts in January 2024.

Construction completion by June 2026.


The down payment is 35%, and there is an interest-free installment plan for the remaining 65% until the end of construction.


If you are interested in this offer, please contact our manager to receive detailed information with photos/videos of this project.

  • City Gyuzelyurt


Updated on February 15, 2024 at 5:34 pm
  • Property ID: MHT-101
  • Price: £77500
  • Property size: 30 m²
  • Bedroom: 0
  • Bath: 1
  • Garage size: 1
  • Property type: Studio
  • Terrace: 2.8

Floor plans



Contact Information

View Listings

Property Inquiry

Similar properties

Compare listings

Mikhail Yukharin
  • Mikhail Yukharin

Не знайшли відповідний варіант?

Залиште свої контактні дані, і наші фахівці безкоштовно проконсультують вас!

В подарунок ви отримаєте підбірку найкращих обʼєктів!


Uygun bir seçenek bulamadınız mı?

İletişim bilgilerinizi doldurun ve satış elemanlarımız size ÜCRETSİZ danışmanlık sunacak!

Hediye olarak kampanyalı projelerimizin katalogundan faydalanıyorsunuz!

Couldn’t find a suitable option?

Leave your contact information and our sales managers will consult you for FREE!

As a gift, you will get a list of best properties to invest.

Не нашли подходящий вариант?

Оставьте свои контактные данные и наши специалисты проконсультируют вас БЕСПЛАТНО!

В подарок вы получите подборку горячих объектов!


Price in 2020:

49 900 £

Object type:


Total area:

42 м²


A grandiose residential complex located on the seaside, just 500 meters away from the popular Long Beach. The territory of the complex amazes with its scale and diversity, inside you can find everything: from shops and restaurants to SPA and private schools.

The total cost of the studio at the end of 2022 is 120,000 £.

The total investment growth is 240% over 2 years, which is equivalent to 70,100 £ in monetary terms.

Дякую, ваша заявка відправлена

Teşekkür ederiz, başvurunuz gönderildi

Thank you, your application has been sent

Спасибо, ваша заявка отправлена

ankara escort çankaya escort çankaya escort escort bayan çankaya istanbul rus escort eryaman escort ankara escort kızılay escort istanbul escort ankara escort ankara escort escort ankara istanbul rus Escort atasehir Escort beylikduzu Escort Ankara Escort malatya Escort kuşadası Escort gaziantep Escort izmir Escort